One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

#97 - The end of the Christmas season

Boo hoo, the holidays are over already. (Though Mother Nature seems to think we want a White Christmas all over again... enough with the snow!) This afternoon, TLG helped us take down tinsel, gather decorations and box the ornaments from the tree. Each year, I feel sad when the decorations get put away, but this year seemed to go by especially fast. Plus TLG really enjoyed the decorations (the tree, the lights, the music, the Sesame Street stuff!) and I feel emotional about putting it all away. I guess we'll have to really do up the other holidays this year!

No comments: