One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Monday, January 21, 2008

#113 - Snowball Fight!

As you'll see in my last post, TLG and I were experimenting with new things in the snow today. We also had our first ever snowball fight! Of course it was pretty one-sided, and I imagine once he gets older I'll have to watch my back... but today was really fun. We took turns throwing snow at each other, but TLG didn't really understand packing it into a ball first so it was more of a snow shower. We were also running up and down the driveway away from each other. For a day when I thought many of our neighbors would be home, we were the only ones in the front yard enjoying the snow. It was a memory I'll keep for a long time.

No comments: