One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

#101 - Worrywart

I worry about everything when it comes to TLG. Is he eating enough, too much, the right foods, the wrong foods? Is he getting enough exercise, growing too fast, learning enough, pronouncing his words well enough for his age? I'm terrible. Last night, we had rehearsal, and our regular babysitters are out of town. Our wonderful back-up babysitter came over, and for the first time I didn't worry about him even though there was no family here to look after him. This is a big step for a worrier like me. If you're a parent, hopefully you understand - and if you're not a parent, well, just wait. You'll see.

No comments: