One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

#111 - The Music of Friday Night Lights

I have really gotten into the TV show Friday Night Lights, and I am so pleased that they are still running new episodes despite the writers' strike. Now that our computer is back up and working, I was able to complete today's new thing: I researched the music from some of the recent episodes, and downloaded new songs that I heard in the show. I have purchased music from TV shows before, but only on CDs and it was never so immediate... I researched the songs on the website Television Without Pity (linked to the left here), and within a few minutes had the songs I was looking for. Technology is so cool!

No comments: