One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

#117 - The Stripper

A few posts ago, I mentioned that TLG had unzipped his p.j.s in the middle of the night and said he was too hot for the one-piece fleece number. So this morning, I went to check on him around 6:00am because I heard him singing "E-I-E-I-O" and found him without any p.j.s at all! TLG undressed himself in the middle of the night all by himself! I realize this is a new thing for him, not for me... but it was just so cute I thought it should count. I asked him if he was getting cold with no clothes on, and he pointed to his blanket and said "Warm blankie." So cute!

No comments: