One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

#122 - We ALL Love TV

A few days ago, my wonderful hubby introduced TLG to the magic that is the Disney/Pixar movie "Cars." Since then, that's absolutely all TLG is interested in doing while he's home, practically, is watch that movie. For some reason, until this morning, it's just worked out that he's watching the end of the movie right about the time we need to get ready to leave the house. But not today, oh no. Today I had to turn the movie off and endure almost 15 minutes of temper tantrum about how TLG wanted to keep watching! Now I see why the Baby Einstein/Elmo's World/Bob the Builder videos are all about 30 minutes... because he wanted nothing to do with me, breakfast, changing clothes or getting ready to go on time. This is a small new thing, to be sure, but I will have to plan my attack more carefully tomorrow!

No comments: