One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

#107 - 1 Fish, 2 Fish, Big Books, Little Books

We read a lot of books with
TLG, as you can see here. When he was younger and more prone to putting things in his mouth, we bought lots of board books, including a handful of Dr. Seuss books. Now we've enrolled in one of those book clubs in the mail, and we've started getting some of the same titles that we already owned - only they're completely different. Who knew that "Go, Dog, Go" and Dr. Seuss' ABC book were published in shorter and longer versions?!? Is this typical of any other children's titles? I thought I had those two memorized and now they're changing it up on me?!? I think I am losing my mind.

No comments: