One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

#265 - Potato Play-Doh

The little guy and I opened one of his Christmas gifts today, and it was a huge hit: Mr. Potato Head in a Play-Doh kit. What a great idea this toy was - whoever dreamed it up at the Play-Doh factory was a genius. You use the Play-Doh for the body, and it came with all the feet, eyes, mouths, etc. that you would see on a regular Potato Head. Some of the hats, etc. had holes in the top to make crazy hair, or feet, which was lots of fun. We only used one color of dough (blue), and it held our attention (both of us!) for almost an hour (that's a long time when you're only 2 years old!) It was a perfect day to have a new toy to play with, and we both enjoyed this one very much.

No comments: