One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

#259 - Dino Sprinkler Set


To beat the heat, this afternoon we set up a new sprinkler set in the shape of a dinosaur/
dragon/
something like that.
The little guy LOVED it. Our backyard is a great place to run around anyways, but sprinklers on a hot day - who can go wrong? The tail is stationary, and the middle section is a great place to run through - even our dogs enjoyed that part of the sprinklers. The head of the dino turns around in a circle, spraying water all the way around, and my favorite photo from this adventure is when the head stopped turning and TLG wanted a drink:


When TLG was too cold to run around anymore, we wrapped him in a towel, handed him a piece of watermelon to nibble on, and quick made some sausage sandwiches and corn-on-the-cob on the BBQ for dinner. It was a perfect evening for a picnic in the backyard, and we enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments: