One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

#263 - No More Chewing!

Our newer dog, Penny, loves to chew things that are not toys. So far she has destroyed a bunch of pillows, blankets, water buckets, pieces of wood, and dragged trash and recycling items into the yard. Her newest thing to chew on is the little guy's still-new swing set. While at Whole Foods today, I bought a bottle of Hartz brand "Clean Earth" Natural Chew Prevention Aid, which is supposed to make things bitter to taste for pets. The little guy helped me spray it on each of the areas where she's been chewing, so we worked on this project together. I really hope it helps, because we spent too much $$$ on that swing set to let our dog eat it!

No comments: