One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

#221 - Greenies

A very good friend, a reader of this blog, brought me a box of Greenies dog treats to help me freshen our doggies' breath and clean their teeth. She has two very small dogs ("yippers") so the treats are a bit smaller than we would have bought for our very large dogs... but when I got home, I let them try a treat each. Ellie, our older dog, took a lot longer to chew hers up and I even had to close her in the in the office so she would have a chance to eat it without Penny stealing it away. (Penny ate hers really fast, as she eats everything.) I didn't notice a discernible difference in their breath right away, but maybe with a treat a day we'll see some results in a few days? One can hope.

No comments: