One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

#205 - An Almost-New Mall


There's a relatively new open-air mall south of town that I've been to, but only to visit the Old Navy, restaurants, and movie theater. And I've never been in the department store Dillard's at all. So for mother's day, TLG and I went shopping there with my fantastic mother-in-law. We hit Coldwater Creek, Talbot's, and Dillard's... and of course, ended up bringing home something Lightning McQueen related (a new swimsuit for TLG - see photo). Dillard's reminded me of Macy's only with less clothing in the store somehow. The other stores were a little out of my price range, but did seem to have some cute options if I'm ever feeling especially rich!

No comments: