One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

#219 - Fairytale Town


TLG and a bunch of his family went to see Fairytale Town in Sacramento today. I'd been there as a child, of course, and once in high school as a lark, but it's been a long time. I didn't remember much, except for the crooked mile (which I thought was called the yellow brick road), and Cinderella's carriage. TLG really enjoyed the crooked mile (that's us exiting the road in the photo), but really liked the slides and seeing the animals too. He also spent quite a bit of time exploring the "cheese stands alone". We had fun watching him play and discover all the new things to see! Thanks, family, for joining us for a fun day!

No comments: