One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

#218 - BIG Trains


My dad, my wonderful hubby and I took the little guy to the railroad museum in Sacramento this afternoon. TLG loves Thomas the Tank Engine and is happy whenever we get "stuck" at the train crossing near our house, so I was pretty sure he would like seeing them up close. And boy, did he ever! He could hardly get enough of going through the open cars, seeing the gears, bells and mechanics. Of course he also loved the Thomas display on the second floor. We also enjoyed seeing a jazz combo that was playing inside the museum too, it added to the overall excitement of our visit. The photo shows TLG listening to a pre-recorded museum display near one of the giant train cars.

No comments: