One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

#200 - Lightning Everywhere

I may have mentioned once or twice (!) that The Little Guy loves Lightning McQueen, the red car from Disney/Pixar's "Cars" movie. Today we went to buy him some new sandles, and also ended up buying some Crocs that look like that character, which unfortunately are too big for TLG. But for the first time, TLG put on his own shoes - even if they are too big! It takes a lot of effort to put things on your own feet until you get the hang of it, and with them being plenty big he actually just stepped into them. We went into the backyard, which was wet from the sprinklers yesterday, and he somehow managed to get out of one shoe, and was running around in the muddy grass with one shoe and one sock. That will be fun to clean! But he loves, loves, loves the new shoes, so score one for Mom.

No comments: