One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

#123 - You're on Candid Camera

You're not really on Candid Camera, but since nobody ever leaves any comments here I thought I'd install a site tracker that will tell me how many people are visiting this site. There's a website called createblog.com that assigns unique counters to blog sites like this one, so I figured out how to sign up and hook it up this evening. So from now on, I can feel like I'm not just writing for me but I can see if anybody's paying attention! (It would be much easier if you just wrote to say hello once in a while.)

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

I read it... I promise!