One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

#106 - Sunny Days, Sweeping the...

...snow away. Today I took the little guy to the park, just the two of us. In the past, my wonderful hubby has always gone along with us, but this afternoon he watched his beloved Cowboys lose their last game of the season. There's still snow on the ground here, but we took along a towel to the park to dry off the end of the slides, and we did very well at the park if you ask me. TLG is big enough now to go up the stairs and down the smaller slides by himself, with just wild applause needed from me. He still loves to swing and of course there was no problem with that, except after a while of blowing through the cold air, we turned into popsicles. A simple remedy for that: go home and have hot chocolate. TLG loves to say "Cheers!" and clink our mugs together. What a goofy family we are!

No comments: