One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

#102 - Relaxing Moves

To balance today's stressful workday, tonight I sought out some office-friendly exercises to relieve my aching shoulder muscles. (Sure, I've seen these types of exercises in magazines before, but I've never tried them after a day like today!) The ones I found involve rolling your shoulders, deep breathing, and holding your arms kind-of like you've got wings. Sitting here at the computer, they seemed to help a little, though not as much as say, getting a full body massage would. Or a vacation to Tahiti. Tomorrow, I'll give these a try for real - at my desk - and dream of sandy beaches and tropical drinks.

No comments: