One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

#94 - Teevee

When I opened my big gift from my wonderful hubby at Christmastime, I had no idea how much I would love it. It's a big flat screen TV for our bedroom, and we have it wall-mounted and everything. Tonight was the first time I've sat down (OK, laid on the bed) to watch something on a giant flat-screen TV in the bedroom. I ended up watching a weird movie, "The Last Kiss" starring Zach Braff and Jacinda Barrett, which I wouldn't necessarily recommend, but the TV was awesome. Before Christmas, we had a 27" in a low entertainment center that was a little hard to see from anyplace comfortable in the room. The new one is up high where I can see it, and the picture is so clear! Hooray for new gadgets!

No comments: