One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

#98 - Hide and Seek

There's so much snow here that our big outing of the day was to the grocery store. And it's so cold that we stayed indoors the rest of the day. When TLG surprised us and covered his eyes, counted to 10 (keep in mind, he skips some of the numbers, making it absolutely adorable), and then said "Ready or not, here I come!" ... well, of course it was time to play hide and seek! Of course the daycare must have taught him that. We've played peekaboo a million times, but this time I took his big blanket and ran into another room, and "hid" under it, waiting for him to come "find" me. Of course, each time he did, we'd laugh hysterically, and he'd say "Do it again!" We must have played this game for at least half-an-hour. It was so much fun!

No comments: