One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Monday, January 21, 2008

#112 - Sledding, Kind-of

It snowed a bit today, enough to coat our driveway and yard. Since TLG and I were home for the MLK holiday, I bundled him up to try another adventure in the cold outdoors. We even tried to use a sled! (I didn't spend my formative years in a climate where it snowed, so I'm not sure what we own is actually called a "sled" but it's close enough... plus, I have only used a sled once in my teenage years so I am FAR from an expert.) TLG let me pull him down the driveway three times and he smiled for this photo, but I'm not sure either of us got the hang of it enough to be really enjoyable for him.

No comments: