One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

#124 - Wedding Redux

This afternoon, our family went to a wedding "reception" for a couple who were married a year ago. I've heard of this idea before, but haven't known anyone who did this until today. One of my hubby's friends and wife got married a year ago and today they held a nice, small-ish party at a local Italian restaurant. Of course, we were faced with the gift question: what do you get a couple who's been married a year already? They're not registered anywhere, and they're pretty settled. (We ended up going with a gift card.) The party itself was nice, we only knew a few people but the food was delicious and TLG had a great time trying long spaghetti noodles for the first time... he was slurping them and making a general mess. Wish I'd had my camera there!

No comments: