One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Monday, February 25, 2008

#140 - McD's to the Rescue


This evening we were planning to try my friend's recipe for which we now have all the ingredients. But our plans went awry and we ended up making a run to McDonald's for dinner instead. The three of us piled in the car and took off down the interstate as we often do when the siren song of McD's calls... and as we exited the freeway, TLG started practically yelling, "Right there, Mommy, right there - french fries, right there!!!" It's true - today, for the first time, our little guy recognized McDonald's! Of course in a perfect world he'd eat nothing but organic fruits and vegetables, and fresh meats all day. But it did make us laugh out loud that he knew exactly where to find his french fries. And yes, this is a photo of my son wearing a Happy Meal box on his head. Ha.

No comments: