One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

#130 - Working Mother

I've read two issues of Working Mother magazine, courtesy of someone I work with. It's particularly fitting that this it today's new thing because TLG has been home this week with Grandma and I've been battling a bout of guilt that I couldn't be home with him myself. (TLG does seem to be enjoying himself immensly, so thank you, Grandma!!!) The magazines were interesting, filled with lots of interviews with moms who work at very large national companies. One of the issues was the "green" issue which focused on ways to get your family to recycle, save energy, etc. It's not a magazine I'd probably subscribe to, but since I didn't even know it existed before I'd say it was pretty OK.

No comments: