One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

#142 - Spring Movie Season

Tonight, I took my new issue of Entertainment Weekly, the Spring Movie Preview, and I added 12 not-even-released-yet movies to our Netflix queue. We watch a lot of movies in our house, mostly after they've been released to DVD. And I'm usually good about adding them once they're in the theaters so I don't forget about them. But since there was such a great, comprehensive list available, I thought I might just add them now. There were a few I was hoping to add that Netflix couldn't find yet, like "Pineapple Express" starring James Franco and a few other of my favorite actors from that great TV show, Freaks and Geeks. I guess I'm jumping the gun a little bit!

No comments: