One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

#171 - A Small Fortune

This afternoon, we spent a small fortune purchasing a swing set for our backyard. This is a pretty massive set, with a slide, 2 swings, a sandbox, a climbing wall, a chalkboard, and some sort of glider-swing-thing. It came in three heavy boxes so my dear hubby had to go back to the store to pick it up using our trailer. Of course the weather's a bit too mild for digging holes for posts just yet, but since it was on sale today we bit the bullet. TLG doesn't really know what's going on just yet, so it will be a good surprise for him when we go to install it in the backyard. I'm looking forward to this summer, when we can play out there all day long!

No comments: