One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Monday, March 17, 2008

#160 - Dancing Machines

As I have for the past four seasons, tonight I watched the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars. (I didn't watch the first season at all, but I've been hooked ever since!) But tonight was different... instead of watching all by myself, my wonderful sister was in town visiting and agreed to watch with me. It was so much more fun watching with someone else than by myself! We had conversations about which of the six men participants (Adam Corolla, Penn Jillette, Cristian de la Fuente, Mario, Jason Taylor and Steve Guttenberg) was the best and the worst. That was awesome. Thanks, sister-of-mine!!!

No comments: