One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

#165 - Chalk It Up


The Easter bunny brought a neat set of sidewalk chalk for TLG today, so with the weather being perfect (65 degrees and sunny today!) we played with chalk in the backyard. I don't remember seeing some of those colors as a kid - there were 20 colors in the set - and TLG really enjoyed drawing on the ground. I know they've played with chalk to do artwork at day care, but I don't know if he's ever done it on the ground like that. When we got bored with chalk, we brought out the bubbles to blow, and later (after a nap) we headed to the park to get in some more time outside. What a wonderful day!

No comments: