One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

#167 - A Street Devoted to Me!

Through a set of circumstances at work, I came across a Reno address with the street name "Kathleen Denise Lane". Assuming this was a mistake of some sort, I went to Google maps and searched for it, and lo and behold, this is a real street! And (if you can believe it) it's a new street, less than 1/2 mile from our old house here in Reno... and it's on my way home from work! So on my way home from work, I visited Kathleen Denise Lane and took a photo of the street sign. The photo is on my camera phone, which I don't know how to upload to this site, unfortunately. I guess you'll just have to believe me. But boy did it feel funny to see my whole name up on a street sign!

No comments: