One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

#271 - Sightseeing Branson


We drove around Branson today and explored the resort where we're staying. The humidity here is enough to make a desert-dwelling family melt, but we saw plenty of things we'd like to visit more in-depth in the days to come. Our resort has three pools (indoor, outdoor, and a kiddie pool) and we spent plenty of time there cooling off, but in the evening we visited a newly refurbished downtown area of Branson called, aptly: Branson Landing (see photo for a great shot of the fountain show we saw). Mostly filled with chain stores like Bass Pro Shop, Coldwater Creek, etc., we stopped for ice cream at a Marble Slab Creamery.

No comments: