One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

#264 - Play Date

This evening we invited the little guy's best friend from day care (and her family) over for dinner and a play date. We don't have company very often, and we've never invited a family over from the day care, so this was entirely new to us... The little guy had an absolute BLAST and I think he will sleep for a week, they were playing so hard. They ran around, giggling, taking every toy out of the baskets and dumped everything on the floor... then ran outside, up and down the slide and climbing wall. We just had an easy BBQ meal so I got to visit with the adults, which was a real treat. Our dogs also really enjoyed having some new folks to throw the ball for them (we're lucky they are dog people, too). It was a very nice evening for everybody.

No comments: