One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

#256 - More Hair Fun

I hate to bore you with more details about my quest to get the perfect curly hair... but today instead of using the mousse I usually use to create curls, I tried a new product: John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease "Dream Curls" Curl Perfecting Spray. You just spray it on damp hair and scrunch, then let your hair dry naturally (which I do anyways). I followed the directions exactly, and while I thought it looked a little "crunchy" as we were leaving the house this morning, that settled down during the day and for the most part I looked exactly as I always do today. Nobody seemed to notice that my hair was more-or-less curly than usual, so I think when this bottle is gone, I'll probably save my extra $$$ and go back to my normal mousse (which costs about half).

No comments: