One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

#268 - Kids Night at Red Robin

We happened on Kids Night at Red Robin tonight, and enjoyed it very much. Of course, their mascot "Red" met us at the door. The little guy was too shy to even try a high-five with Red, but couldn't stop looking at him either (so cute!). Our waiter explained that all the video games in the game room were free tonight, so my hubby and TLG tried out one with two guns, shooting at stuff on the screen. TLG thought this was really fun. There was a tie for the best part of Kids Night (from TLG's perspective, anyway): the balloon maker who made him a red motorcycle out of a balloon, and the free ice cream sundae that came after his meal. The manager came over to ask us how we were doing, and chatted us up about coming back every Tuesday. Turns out there was a magician roaming around (we didn't see him), and they just hired a juggler to start soon, too. We love Red Robin anyways, but TLG got a kick out of all the special things they had there. I see Tuesday treats in our future!

No comments: