One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

#198 - Learning the Inner Workings...

My wonderful father-in-law is a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to fixing things. Give him a problem, or a broken piece of equipment, he can solve it, fix it or make it better. This evening, I learned how to set-up and tear-down his custom built electric keyboard stand, light and dolly. It was quite a set of steps to remember, and he thought of everything to make it work easily (including building a custom stand light). Learning about how this worked and seeing all the challenges he had to address during the design process was very impressive!

No comments: