One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

#184 - Running, Snowing, Panicking

Oh, if you had only seen me this morning, you may not have believed your eyes. In a sad turn of events, I ended up chasing Penny up and down our court in the snow, wearing my p.j.s with a windbreaker and my hubby's shoes. *sigh* Sure, I've chased dogs around the neighborhood before, but never on my own and never with a 2-year-old alone in the house. And never have I panicked like I did, not knowing what to do next! I finally gave up chasing her and went back to the house to call my wonderful hubby, who came rushing home. The dog came back home before he got here... in fact, she came all by herself and went straight back in the house. How frustrating was that to start my morning?!?

No comments: