One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Friday, April 4, 2008

#175 - Party People

My hubby and I put together a surprise party tonight at a restaurant I've never been to before. OK, my hubby's been to this Mexican place before, and he did a lot of the work (calling to invite people, keeping it a secret, arranging for the birthday boy to arrive)... but still. The restaurant is called The Agave (formerly La Pinata) and they have a great Mexican buffet. The funny part about today's post is that the person having the birthday was 20 minutes early and hardly any of the guests had arrived yet, so it was a little anti-climactic. All in all, though, it was a nice party with good food and happy folks. Exactly what a surprise party should be!

No comments: