One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

#185 - The Grill

I had lunch today at a new restaurant, The Grill, with a good friend and her husband. It was crowded when I got there, but I only had to wait a minute as they cleared a table before I was seated. The menu had plenty of yummy-sounding dishes, including some specials (and a type of soup I couldn't even pronounce). I had my eyes dilated at the dr. just before lunch so I didn't spend too much time reading everything (since it was blurry) and just picked a turkey sandwich on nine-grain bread with french fries. It was a delicious sandwich, as a matter of fact, and the service was really fast despite being full to brimming with customers. Good food, good company - what more could a girl want?

No comments: