One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

#173 - A Party in a Box

Take TLG into any store, and he can find the items with Disney/Pixar's "Cars" characters on it (he takes after his mother and her love of Muppets, apparently). This was very obvious tonight when we took him to Party City for the first time in his short life and he ran around, pointing out helium balloons, pinatas and other decorations with Lightning, Mater and the whole gang. Of course, he was also enamored with the taller-than-him yellow M-and-M guy, who was a prop in the store. We also stopped for fast food after our short shopping trip, and he enjoyed his first root beer, which was loads of fun for us parents since he reverted to his funny faces and shuddering after each big sip.

No comments: