One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

#192 - Evites

I sent my first Evites today, to a party I will be hosting for a friend in a few weeks. I found the system deceptively simple, and yet not very user friendly. On the main page of the electronic invitation page, there was a giant button for getting started, so I did. Ten minutes later, after having finished entering all the e-mail addresses, etc. I thought I was all done - until the "Send" button wouldn't work. My whole computer froze up. So I started all over, and it happened exactly the same way AGAIN. Frustrated, I did finally figure out that I needed to create a user account and sign in before it would send anything. Geez. I know the party will be lots of fun and I sure am glad this process is done! Ei yi yi.

No comments: