One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

#245 - Butcher Boy Caters! Who knew?


To my knowledge, before yesterday, I'd never eaten food from a Butcher Boy, though I know they have locations in Reno and Sparks. But yesterday I attended a birthday party where the catered food was from Butcher Boy, and it was tasty! They had a giant pan full of chicken with Hawaiian-style vegetables, another of just stir-fried vegetables, and a plate full of delicious BBQ ribs. I could have eaten the ribs all night long (though I only had a couple). The party was fun, too, and Jimmy had an adventure in playing with older kids (there were lots of them, and he was the youngest except for a 7-month-old baby). The photo shows us in our Luau clothes... Happy birthday to my wonderful friend, and thanks for a good time at the party!

No comments: