One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

#244 - I'm a Wanderer

From the Adventures in Parenting file comes today's new thing: our little guy has figured out that he can get out of bed and come find us when he wakes up. Our first experience with this new thing was yesterday afternoon, when he came to find us after his nap (we were sleeping, too). This morning, he gathered up his two favorite blankets and his travel-size pillow (all sleep necessities, don't you know), and wandered all the way downstairs by himself to find his daddy, Grandma and Grandpa all gathered to start working on our next home project advenure. His advice to them: "Shhh, Mommy is sleeping!"

No comments: