One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Monday, June 16, 2008

#235 - Ouch!


Yesterday, my wonderful hubby and I took TLG to Lake Tahoe to enjoy the water (even though it was really cold). We had a wonderful time and loved every relaxing minute. And tonight, we had to torture TLG by taking seven splinters out of his feet. I hate it when he cries, but it's even worse when I have to hold him down and cause him pain! He had one monster splinter and six smaller ones (total in both feet), and it was pretty awful to have to get them all out. I tried just once to use the tweezers/sterilized needle, but found I'm too gentle and took way to long. Thank goodness we got the job done and TLG can start to heal back up.

No comments: