One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

#237 - Macaroni Grill at Home!

Tonight we tried a new Hamburger Helper-like product from Romano's Macaroni Grill. This was actually a Chicken Helper-like meal in a box, with garlic tomato sauce, penne pasta, and some special spices to give your chicken some zip. I really liked it - it was easy (we used pre-cooked chicken, so it took all of 20 minutes to make) and I thought it tasted just like something I would have ordered off the menu at Macaroni Grill. TLG liked it too, though he ate around most of the sauce and just ate the noodles. My wonderful hubby thought it was OK too, and would eat it again if I made it again.

No comments: