One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Monday, June 30, 2008

#249 - Letter to the President

This evening I drafted a letter to the president of my alma mater, which I will mail in the morning. It's been all over the press that my University is having some trouble deciding how to cut it's budget, and today's news reported that they are making plans to cut the marching band. I am very upset about this idea, as it was an integral part of my University experience. What kind of first-rate University has no marching band? Would Notre Dame or USC ever think about cutting their marching band? NO! Here I go again, getting all riled up. I don't know if my letter will help the situation at all, but at least I feel better now.

No comments: