One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

#229 - Find Your Sleep Number


Last night, at my hotel in Salt Lake City, I slept on a bed where you program in a "sleep number" to determine how firm/soft you want your bed to be. At home, we have a waterbed, so on a scale of 1-100, I chose the number 30 to try as my sleep number. I'll admit it was still pretty firm, and the loud whirring noise it made as it inflated/deflated was a little intimidating. If I had more nights to try to find the right firmness (or lack thereof), this might be a nice feature... but for a beginner, I don't think I had the right one this time around.

No comments: