One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

#247 - Photoshop Disasters


In the past few weeks, I discovered the website Photoshop Disasters. Since I took a class in editing in college, and have a little history with desktop publishing, I love this site. Photoshop can do amazing (and scary) things! Tonight I sent in a submission to the site, taken from page 45 of the July 7, 2008 People magazine (see photo). I think the singing girl's right leg looks like somebody erased half of it, and it's creepy to look at. I hope they agree and will post my submission in the future - but in the meantime, take a look at the site for some other terrible things that have been published... I always get a good laugh.

No comments: