One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Monday, June 16, 2008

#236 - Honey Bear for the Doggies

Our doggies had a new adventure this weekend, staying in luxury at a kennel we've never tried before: Honey Bear Kennels. The kennel we used to use was small, dark and seemed a little creepy to me... though I never saw the cages where the animals were kept. Honey Bear came recommended by a friend, and it seems like our puppies enjoyed it very much! Penny, our newer dog, destroyed her bed while she was there (par for the course, because she eats all sorts of non-toy items at home). But they became friendly with another black lab in the next cage, and the owners tell us that they let all three dogs into the play yard together to have fun! We will definitely be going back to Honey Bear and I'm so glad that the pooches got to have some fun this weekend, too.

No comments: