One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

#240 - Recycling Center

One of my early posts to this blog was when we finally got recycling bins for glass and plastic at our house. Today, we took a trailer full of cardboard to the local recycling center. We've been saving boxes for over six months to fill up the trailer, so the three of us drove down there together. It turns out they aren't open on Sundays, but they have plenty of giant bins out front where you can leave your recyclables, so we worked together to flatten the last of the boxes and sort them appropriately. The little guy was a huge helper, he loved being in the trailer to push out boxes. It was a good family outing for us.

No comments: