One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

#195 - The Great Underwear Experiment

This afternoon, the weather was perfect for being in the backyard, so we put TLG in underwear for the first time and took him outside. For the record, he chose the Lightning McQueen/Mater underoos to test drive. In my opinion, he did great - after about 30 minutes, he said he wanted to go to the potty, so we came in and did that... so I knew I was pushing my luck when I sent him back outside sans diaper. Well, about 15 minutes later, he had an accident (though he didn't seem to notice, it was me who said "Oops! Time to go change clothes!") but he made it almost an hour and I'd say that was good for our first time out. Yay!

No comments: