One New Thing Every Day

From the day I turned 29, I tried to do one new thing a day... it took a few extra months, but I did it! Now I'll post new things randomly as I try them.

Friday, April 18, 2008

#187 - Tattoos Everywhere

My hubby and I attended a banquet tonight at a convention full of tattoo artists and enthusiasts. Neither of us have any tattoos ourselves, and I'll admit I don't know much about them... just enough to know I don't want one. But I found it fascinating to learn about how they design their art, the contests they hold among themselves, and see a lot of the beautiful designs up close. There was one gentleman whose entire head - even his eyelids and scalp - were covered! I'll admit sometimes it was hard not to stare, but nobody seemed to mind too much. This was definitely a night to remember.

No comments: